Thanks for your interest in joining the Leede Research team!
Current open positions are shown below. If you feel that you're a good fit, please complete a downloadable employment application and submit it to Leede Research.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Status: Part-Time (22-30 hours a week)
Rate: $13-$15/Hour depending on experience
Leede Research is looking for a Market Research Assistant to help ensure in-person research studies run smoothly and help screen participant’s over-the-phone for upcoming exciting market research studies. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment and excels at multitasking.
Tasks for this position would include:
- Screening respondents over-the-phone for upcoming paid market research studies
- Greeting and working with market research study participants in-person
- Greeting and working with Fortune 100 clients in-person
- Working with HD recording devices, cameras, and computer systems (technical background with computers and recording systems a plus)
- Working efficiently independently and as a team to ensure in-person research studies run smoothly
Overall, you will be responsible for helping out with many aspects of our business to ensure a successful in-person research study. You will need to be on top of project details and ready to help out as needed. Applicants must have reliable transportation and may be subject to a background check and random drug screening.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please reply to this posting with your resume and a cover letter of why you would be a good fit.
Thank you very much for your interest in joining the Leede Research team!
Download: 2018 Employment Application